My Diary.
to share my ups-and-downs events

Jakarta's Car Free Day

It was my first time comin to Jakarta CFD. I thought its gonna be no-car-at-all, but it's Jakarta man! People need to go somewhere even in sunday morning. So sometimes JCFD people need to stop in the crossroad allowing cars to pass the street.

It's not bad to be here. As we know, run and walk is the cheapest healthy activity to be done, but since its difficult to find an open space in Jakarta, so JCFD is one of good ideas to provide Jakarta people's need. 

While my mom and dad did their jogging activity, I grabbed my cam and did my photo shooting. 

Here the results are:
 
GUARDIAN
 

BUILDINGS

A KID

TWO WOMEN

CYCLING


DAD



CROSS ROAD


  •  
  •  
rambutkriwil rambutkriwil Author

2 comments:

  1. eh eh eh aku diajak ke CFD ya pas di Jakarta!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, oke! tapi harus jalan jauh loh tikk.... yakin mau ke CFD? :p

      Delete

rambutkriwil

chronicle of a curly girl to live a life

Featured Post

MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM

HI YOU! NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM   NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM   SE...

Latest Posts

Instagram Post!

Followers