My Diary.
to share my ups-and-downs events

Grandpa's Funeral


My grandpa has passed away, just one hundred days after his wife, my grandma, has left him. In the last moment, my grandpa told the whole family, "I don't want anything, but my wife." He closed his eyes, and the eyes closed forever.

It is always hard for me, I am sure also for everyone else, to lose our beloved one. Grandpa very means for me. Recalling my memories when he was alive makes me feel sad over more than realized he has passed away. Memories can only be remembered, but it will never happen for the second or third time.

By the way of his life, grandpa always told me about sincerity, patience, and gratitude of what do we have. It is so important, he said, more important than all the material belongings we always proud of.

I miss all the moment when he laugh, worried about me, gave me advices, did many things that sometimes felt no sense. Then I should say, we may have someone's love, soul, or body, but we may not determine someone's destiny.

If some time ago grandpa looked so excited for the holy sacrament he had received, now on I am sure grandpa feels happy since he can live a life together with my grandma, his beloved one.

Beside grandma's grave, granpa's body was buried. We were crying for losing someone we love. As the fact of losing someone always followed by a hope, I know my grandpa lives in a better place now.

May you rest in peace, grandpa.... Your faith guided you to pass the life. I am happy for you and always love you.....

Some writings about my grandparent:

1. "Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase."
2. Rest in Peace, Eyang...
3. Pencitraan Diri Dalam Foto 




rambutkriwil rambutkriwil Author

2 comments:

rambutkriwil

chronicle of a curly girl to live a life

Featured Post

MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM

HI YOU! NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM   NOW THIS BLOG MOVE TO RAMBUTKRIWIL.COM   SE...

Latest Posts

Instagram Post!

Followers